Are you looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to get creative, work on market-leading digital products and develop your career? Are you looking for a company that wants to help further your experience in digital as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun team to work with? Are you looking to take the next step in your career, embrace the opportunity and the challenges that come with it?
If you answered “yes” to all these questions, then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
About the role
We are looking for a Senior React Developer to join our client’s London delivery team and work on a range of exciting client projects. You’ll be comfortable collaborating with the team, developing product features and roadmap ideas and working closely with client stakeholders as well as the internal delivery team.
A little more detail about the role
Our client is a leading UK media business based in central London. Their team develop and maintain products that drive revenues across their business, focussing on three key areas of the business.
They are a friendly, close-knit team and work in a highly collaborative, agile environment.
Measures of success
In the first few months, you would have
- Followed good development practice and taken part in code reviews.
- Delivered several larger features to the partners.
- Assisted in ensuring a reliable production environment using relevant tooling.
- Taken time to understand the business context.
- Understand what the roadmap looks like.Responsibilities of the role
Responsibilities of the role
- Developing features for the business.
- Be part of code reviews and other practices in the team to help maintain a high technical standard.
- Help run our agile development process.
- Help mentor more junior team members.
- Help drive our collaborative learning culture.
- Maintain a steady production environment.
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- Self starting, problem solving attitude.
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Highly collaborative outlook and demonstrable experience working in a cross functional team.
- An eye for detail and the desire to make sure things are done right
Highly organised, motivated and able to work well as part of a close-knit team with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project/product development experience, a thorough understanding of the complete product life-cycle.
- Confident working in an agile environment with a passion for problem-solving and creative thinking.
- Experience in writing clear and succinct user stories and a confident communicator across all business levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to tight deadlines.